View Single Post
Old 09-25-2018, 04:32 PM
GreekChat Member

I honestly think it seems as though groups with little to no customization options have a better experience with HJ overall than those that do allow customization.

SAI National Headquarters sends badges to the chapter after the members in training have paid their initiation fees and passed the exam and chapters are not supposed to hold initiation without having received them.

I’ve thought about trying to get mine engraved, but having read all the tales of having to send them to HJ and wait to get them back…well.

My ordering experience with accessory jewelry from them has been fine—the two rings, custom chapter letter guard, and convention charm I have were all great ordering experiences, and only the charm would have been one that didn’t require much production time because I ordered it after convention had happened and I think they had a decent stock of them. The rings required time because of my ring size, and I wanted my letter guard to be the same metal as my badge (10k) and I had also fallen in love with the chased look, which didn’t cost much more than the plain gold one.