Thread: Dog question
View Single Post
Old 12-23-2017, 02:33 PM
GreekChat Member

Send a message via AIM to tcsparky
Dog question

If anyone here is knowledgeable about dogs, I would like some information. A friend of Mine went into the hospital last week on Tuesday. It was unexpected, and he didn't have time to make arrangements for the care of his two dogs- a six year old male pit Bull and a six year old female golden lab mix. He asked me to go to the store and buy a package of kielbasa and bread, tear it up into pieces and feed the dogs over the fence. I did this two nights, and then decided that since we didn't know when he would get out, I switched to feeding the dogs their usual food, but still not going into the backyard with the dogs. Both dogs were good eaters, finished all of their food every night, danced and played with me.

My friend got out of the hospital on Saturday, and resumed feeding them himself. They ate good for three nights. Then, on Tuesday and Wednesday, the pit wasn't interested In his food, tucked his tail under, and moped around. On Thursday morning, my friend found the dog lying in the yard dead.

He now claims that I killed his dog, accusing me of not tearing the kielbasa up into small enough chunks, which he says caused the food to stick in the dog intestines and kill him.

But this theory doesn't make sense to me. However, I'm not that knowledgeable of dogs. Is there anyone on here who can explain this to me? Is it possible that I killed his dog?

Last edited by tcsparky; 12-23-2017 at 02:35 PM. Reason: Need to wear my glasses when typing