View Single Post
Old 03-21-2019, 01:33 PM
GreekChat Member

I read all 200+ pages of the indictment that was published. Holy COW. Guess these people never learned about omerta (you can google it). Idiots. What moral compass? What ethics? I want to slap all of them.

The names and Greek affiliations of several students are readily available on the Internet. To me, it's not about being Greek or finger-pointing. As I repeatedly write, "there but for the grace of God"... and before anyone jumps, yes, one of the students is (or was, I can't check Sister Search on the Theta website to see if she's still a member b/c it isn't functioning and who knows when it will be? Theta launched a new website which IMO they shouldn't have, it's incomplete and not ready, but I digress) a USC Kappa Alpha Theta. *shrug*. This "pay for admission" mess speaks to a much deeper place. Which is dark, and very sick. Very, very sick. Trying my level best not to speculate and all I can say is WHAT THE HELL WERE THESE "ADULTS" THINKING??????????

So, now we sit and wait. Until the next thing comes along. Which it will. The dogs bark, but the caravan moves on.
"One of the painful things about our time is that those who feel certainty are stupid, and those with any imagination and understanding are filled with doubt and indecision." Bertrand Russell, The Triumph of Stupidity

Last edited by AZTheta; 03-22-2019 at 09:49 AM.