View Single Post
Old 09-03-2014, 12:23 AM
GreekChat Member

Now I am curious. What do you ladies think would happen in this totally hypothetical situation?

Polly PNM goes to 3 pref parties. At Omicron Mu Gamma and Lambda Omicron Lambda , she says so sweetly, "Ya'll are just the lovliest girls, but I just know that I already have a home at Kappa Mu Alpha." She probably even wears KMA's colors & a little pair of their mascot earrings to all 3 pref parties, just to be sure everybody knows where she intends to pledge.

Now because she knows the rules, she puts all 3 chapters on her bid card, smiling smugly to herself because she knows that no way will she get a bid from OMG or LOL. She made sure of that.

I think we can understand that she might not make it onto the bid list at all at OMG or LOL. Even if she does, it will be as the very last PNM on the list.

And even at KMA, she falls below quota, way down on the 2nd list. They were unimpressed with her wearing their colors, mascot & the little tiara with their letters that she pulled out of her purse as she entered the pref party.

So.... does she get a QA bid at KMA, even though she very purposefully and clearly tanked any chance of getting a bid at OMG and LOL?