View Single Post
Old 01-07-2008, 12:33 AM
Banned

if yall get a chance yall should definitely road trip to macon!!!! you would have to fly in to atlanta first and then drive down (only an hour and 15 min .. when traffic is good lol)

definitely go see wesleyan, the campus is gorgeous!!! they just finished the new building too!!! from what i recall i remember there being a phi mu room there, not sure about adpi.

and then take a trip to downtown macon.... go see the cannonball house *has the original meeting rooms for both sororities recreated*, the hay house *it's the sister house to cannonball*, washington park(it's gorgeous), and of course 1842 inn.

and if you plan to stay a couple of nights definitely eat at satterfields or finchers or both (they both have the best bbq in town)

BUT AND I DO MEAN BUT!!!

if and when you do come to macon... come during the cherry blossom festival!!!! the weather is perfect not to hot not to cold. and the japanese cherry trees are in full bloom i believe the only other place this type of tree is at is in dc. and you'll probably be in shock at first because EVERYONE wears pink including the men!!! and we also dye a poodle pink *it's safe i promise*

http://www.cherryblossom.com/

there's the link for the festival this year!!!