Thread: AXiD Random
View Single Post
Old 04-30-2012, 02:30 PM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by XiLoveAXiD View Post
After taking an almost two-year hiatus from school (or at least from non-community college), I'm transferring to the University of Rhode Island and will hopefully be affiliating with the Beta Upsilon chapter there! (I was initiated into the Theta Zeta chapter at ERAU Prescott in Fall of '09)

I'm REALLY excited about it and I felt I had to share!
Oh heyy Theta Zeta! I'm Theta Omicron, ERAU DB congratulations on URI!

Oh and lately I've been thinking a lot about how things change for the better- a year ago, I was pretty convinced I would be accepted to the Air Force Academy and was not even considering greek life. Thankfully, my lovely RA/now sister got me to come out to recruitment (lots of "Just come meet the girls in the different sororities. Just meet them. If you don't like it, then you at least tried. But you are going to try." type things haha) and now I can't begin to imagine my life without Alpha Xi Delta. My other school choice was UMD, and I don't think I would've gotten things together to go through recruitment there, but probably would've been interested in this new group that's starting up again...

Last edited by justgo_withit; 04-30-2012 at 02:37 PM. Reason: Thought more things