View Single Post
Old 05-05-2005, 08:51 AM

I would certainly hate to be downer, but you have ALOT on your plate there. SAI, APO, 3 jobs, PRE-MED and a double major is a WHOLE lot. Seriously, I know we're all trying to be typical GC with the flowers and sunshine but let's be real for a second. I'm not saying you shouldn't rush, but depending on how competitive your rush is, do keep in mind that you may, in fact, be cut based on your busy schedule. There will be SOME chapters who will figure that you won't be very active if they keep you or that you wont stick around.

Even if that isn't the case where you are, I'd definitely REALLY sit down and think over whether you HONESTLY have the tme to put into a sorority, or if you'll just be one of those members who isn't really active and just shows up whenever it fits her schedule. As anyone here on GC can probably attest, our organizations are a significant time commitment.

Your new member period will be SUPER busy. Some weeks, you'll have something to do EVERY night! You may find you have time for it NOW, but after rush, you may be freaking out with hte amount of things you have on your plate. Again, not trying to be a downer, just something to think about.

Lakers Nation.

Last edited by KSUViolet06; 05-05-2005 at 09:14 AM.