View Single Post
Old 10-30-2001, 02:00 PM

Send a message via AIM to maggieaxid
We had a girl similar to that story!
She showed up in all Pink (sidebar: she told us she really wanted to go phi mu too!). She had a pink shirt on, pink legging pants (you know, the kind you wore in elementry school when they were cool!), white socks with pink pom poms on them, and pink flats. To top it off she was wearing a "pink ladies" jacket...ya know, from Greese! And all she talked about was how she wanted to be a pink lady! (i don't know if she realized she was in the AZD house and we have nothing to do with the color pink except for our rose!) Needless to say, she was cut from everyone...even from Phi Mu.
She stayed at Elon, stopped wearing pink, but every time i saw her, all i thought about was how she told everyone she wanted to be a pink lady!
Another story is that this girl who had a brother who was in a good frat on our campus was going through rush. and everyone knew what a brat she was. well a week or two before rush, me and a bunch of sisters were at the bar and this girl starts flicking off my sisters and saying all this stuff, then she had the audacity to come to our party in her PJ's and told everyone she was going to be a ZTA or tri-sig because her brother would make sure of it. and during the same party she started flicking off the same sisters!!!!! needless to say, she got cut, and never recieved a bid and was forever deemed "finger girl". Her sophmore year she rushed again, and kissed our butts. She was again completely dropped.