View Single Post
Old 04-24-2012, 02:31 AM
GreekChat Member

Location: Who you calling "boy"? The name's Hand Banana . . .
Quote:
Originally Posted by SOM View Post
Simple: No one, no story, no article, no pundit has been able to move me from Zimmerman becoming the only pure aggressor once he made his own mind up to leave his truck. To me, everything else that happened, that occurred is the result of that one conscious decision of Zimmerman's. Or what that wonderful phase from may an old cop show "Fruit of the poisonous vine" Which in turn would make Martin the only one standing his ground IF he was, it fact and truth, doing any sort of attacking. Or simply defending himself against someone attacking him with a visible gun. We could ague this but lets all see what the circus brings to town next ;>%
I actually agree with your sentiment, for the most part, but I'm just not sure how it aligns with Florida law, specifically with how jurors (on average) interpret those types of law.

I agree, also, that there's likely more to come ... hopefully it can be handled in a civil and positive manner. Also, I appreciate this bit of insight from you - the links are fine in and of themselves, but it's generally more interesting and useful to get an opinion based on them. Thanks, it's an interesting one.