View Single Post
Old 07-23-2002, 12:11 PM
GreekChat Member

Send a message via AIM to korkscru Send a message via Yahoo to korkscru
Re: Another little girl is abducted - ransom wanted

[QUOTE]Originally posted by Honeykiss1974

ASSOCIATED PRESS

PHILADELPHIA, July 23 — A african american 7-year-old girl was reportedly abducted from a Southwest Philadelphia street corner by two men who may have made a ransom demand, police said Tuesday.
Witness told police that the girl, Erica Pratt, who is about 3-foot-5 and weighs 70 pounds, was grabbed Monday night from a corner in the Kingsessing neighborhood near the Mount Moriah Cemetery.

MY question is: WHY IN ALL OF GOD'S NAME WAS THIS 7-YEAR-OLD ON A STREET CORNER AT NIGHT???

Where in the WORLD were the adults (like her grandmother) who were supposed to be watching her?????

THOSE are two of MY main concerns. I tell ya, some of these people with children just need to be SHOT!!! They're like GIVING our young children over to predators. There is NO WAY that I would allow my SEVEN year-old to be outside at night without my or my husband's supervision. You would THINK that with all of these abductions of children AND adults that people would be even MORE aware and conscious of what's going on around them, ESPECIALLY when it comes to CHILDREN.

SOMETHING just don't smell too "kosher" about this story. I'm willing to bet that this story will to take a STRANGE turn by the time everything is said and done.

Last edited by korkscru; 07-23-2002 at 12:16 PM.