View Single Post
Old 02-28-2012, 03:42 PM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by SydneyK View Post
Colton. Ugh. At least he finally woke up and realized he's playing Survivor and started to put himself into the game. I'm not sure I agree with his claim that it should be named 'Colton's World,' but at least he's gotten his head into the game. I was surprised he told the guys about the HII, and honestly, I expected it to backfire. It'll be interesting to see how that all pans out - I generally like it when the underdogs hatch a plan to take out the power players.
Four interesting things about Colton from the Secret Scenes at CBS:
  • Apparently, he is the one who told the guys how to do the immunity challenge. According to Troy(zan), all the guys thought the challenge was made for the smaller and more "gymnastic" girls, but Colton remembered it from an earlier season and told them that the way to do it was to stand as close together as possible and basically hug each other, and while the moving guy took a step to the side, the guy standing still should lift him and move him toward the end. That's why they lined up in the order that they did. So at least he's been worth something on the team and has used his Survivor knowledge for something.
  • Mike seemed to made a comment in front of others about Coliton's HII, though it wasn't quite clear whether he was assuming Colton had one, knew he had one or was just saying "even if" he had one, so it may not be much of a secret that he has it. ("One idol, no idol, doesn't matter." This was after Colton told Mike "You're going home soon anyway.")
  • Aside from the fact that Colton is really irritating all the women, they also don't trust him -- they don't like the way he talks to one or two at a time, and they think he's trying to work something for down the road.
  • Colton says he's "a country club boy" who's never had to do anything for himself. He says he's always had someone -- his mom, his nanny, his boyfriend -- to do everything for him. Meanwhile, apparently everyone in camp is complaining about his (lack of) work ethic.