View Single Post
Old 04-25-2012, 01:27 AM
GreekChat Member

Oh man GammaPhi88, that sucks! Here in Denver bed bugs are a real problem in some of the older buildings. It sounds like it's less your apartment and the building has an outbreak. Those things are so sneak and hard to get that they are having to go nuclear. You seem to be doing everything right, but things are just going wrong. The only upside is that you probably won't be taking them home.

Outside of dealing with it, which I can tell is NOT the best option, is there anyone you can stay with for the last few weeks? Is there any way to put everything into some type of storage or are you close enough to start taking a big chunk home and live out of a suitcase? I even wonder if you university might have a few empty dorm rooms that they might rent out for a reasonable weekly cost if they knew your situation. Do you go to a church that might be able to come up with a solution for you?

Sorry you're going through this. I know bedbugs are a nightmare and this is the worst time ever to deal with them.
To seek the truth and defend it always;"
- Dorothy Mumford Williams, The Delta Zeta Creed