View Single Post
Old 05-07-2002, 10:35 AM

C'mon people!

First off, Gamma Chi simply wasn't something I was ever interested in, so this is the first time I've read any thread pertaining to it.

That said, I cannot believe some of the things that have been said on here. Calling something people are interested in "stupid"? When my six year old says that about something, I remind her that it isn't polite to say that. If people aren't interested, why can't they just ignore it? There is simply no reason to be mean. And I'm not talking about resident troublemakers here, I am talking about people I whose posts I have enjoyed immensely in the past, good, normal people who contribute lots of good things to GreekChat.

The people who are taking the time to put together the different aspects of Gamma Chi are doing it for positive reasons; I don't see even a hint of megalomania in their posts. Any start-up is bound to be confusing, so can't people just give them credit for trying and leave it at that?

Forgive me, I'm not normally Miss Mary Sunshine trying to blow sunshine. But please everyone step back and take a deep breath, ok?