View Single Post
Old 06-30-2015, 08:10 PM

My diary, by Snow White

It’s bad enough that Prince Charming cheated on me with those twin hussies three years ago, but to be forced to see them during rush of all places? I’ll never forget the night when I saw Mr. Charming on that picnic table with those pink sequined legs in the air. I’m not even sure what that Kama Sutra position was called, and was it supposed to have three people involved? Uggghh, now I find out that those tramps go to this school too. I can’t win. It’s not that I was seriously considering joining Dopey, but I wanted to feel like I had a choice in the matter. I knew that I could never call the sequined twins any kind of sisters of mine.

Oddly enough, nobody seemed to know who I was talking about when I asked who the twins were. Maybe I was dreaming? Surely they exist, right? None of my fellow rushees had met the two cheerleaders. I began to wonder if I had rush-induced hallucinations. Maybe I was just suffering from post-traumatic stress disorder from the breakup with Prince Charming. I was worried that my new sisters would find out my secret. I mean, I was a cartoon person…maybe they would see right through me and know…I was crazy in the head.

I never really got over what PC did to me at camp. It was hard to even stay with him after that, even though I knew that lots of women would be happy if he even glanced their direction. I had hoped that breaking up with PC before school started would finally free me of the burden of those camp memories. I was thrilled with the possibility that I could attend college and NOT be known as Prince Charming’s girlfriend. Nobody in my high school had ever known that my boyfriend was THE Prince Charming, of movie star fame. It was easy at first, but then PC began starring in movies such as ‘Magic Matt’ and ’50 Shades of Pink’. His publicist was against the idea of PC being publicly linked to a relative unknown, so I was content to just sit at home alone. But then, the magazine articles started appearing. Photos of PC with numerous starlets would appear each week, along with a racy story and gruesome details of his many flings. A phone call here and there, and PC would attempt to show me that it was really me that he loved. I almost believed him.

I had almost forgiven Prince Charming and his various indiscretions. PC had sworn his undying love and devotion to me and promised that the twin thing had only happened once while at camp. I almost believed him. Until I found the thing. The s*x tape. I recognized PC’s handwriting on the VHS label. My heart sank when I realized what the title was, “One Night in Pink Sequins.” I resigned myself to watch it. I mean, I had make sure it was the twins from H-E-double L. Sure enough, a tape full of disgustingness. I knew then that my dear ex-boyfriend had been lying to me this whole time. The proof was in the video. Fortunately, I didn’t have to watch too for very long, as my dear ex-boyfriend wasn’t known for his…uh…longevity. I had almost turned the tape off when I realized what was on the last scene….

My ex-boyfriend wearing pantyhose with pink sequins up the back.