View Single Post
Old 05-06-2012, 08:53 PM
GreekChat Member

Send a message via AIM to lovespink88
That's a really tough call, but I'm gonna have to lean towards no too (for the reason KSU listed). There may be a reason that the invitation was addressed to you and a guest and not "The AGDee Family". (And I'm sure that's nothing personal, but they may want to just keep it to adults...not that your daughter isn't technically an adult, but I hope you know what I mean )

My invites went out into the mail today!!!!!!!!!!! So excited, they came out SO BEAUTIFUL! Prettier then I had envisioned

My mom also let me see my shower invitation. The location was supposed to be a surprise, but I found out a few different ways. Whoops! My cousin, who is a graphic designer, made them. They are SO CUTE! It's funny because just a few days ago I gave her a call to ask if she would be willing to do our programs. She asked me what kind of style I liked and we discussed some things. Ironically, what I described is very similar to what the shower invites look like, and I had no idea! So I just called her to say "make them look like the shower invites!" She said she was going to ask me the very same thing after the shower, lol

Last edited by lovespink88; 05-06-2012 at 08:55 PM.