Thread: Sophomore Rush?
View Single Post
Old 07-24-2004, 09:51 AM
GreekChat Member

Send a message via AIM to qteasied
I had been wondering the same thing. Formal rush didn't work out for me, so I'm planning to rush informally in the fall as a sophomore. Freshmen in my school aren't allowed to rush until second semester, so I knew that my sophomore status won't matter in the fall. I was just afraid that if I'm rushing again, that would make me look bad. Last rush, I got asked back to 4 sororities the first day, then 1 the second, and got cut from that one the day before Bid Day. I went COB to ZY, but didn't asked back. I'm kinda glad I didn't because I don't think I'd fit in there anyway, although they're really nice girls and I'm not bitter about it. I really liked another chapter that I got cut from the first day, so in the fall I'm going to their parties, as well as three or four others. I don't know yet.

Sorry for the long post. I'm rushing again because most of my friends are transferring, and I want to get to know more people. If you can make some sense of my post, you can PM me or reply or whatever.

*Bye*