View Single Post
Old 09-11-2017, 05:33 PM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Just interested View Post
Cara Mund is not just a member of Kappa Delta. As an undergraduate she was a leader in the chapter as well as on campus at Brown University. She received the Corre Stegall Award for Leadership which is the highest national award afforded a collegian by Kappa Delta. I am so proud. What a great example of what it means to be a member of the Greek community. I apologize for fluffing my green and white feathers just a bit.
JI you have every right to fluff your proud KD colors! Cara will serve the Miss America Organization well during her year of service.

Such an enjoyable pageant this year. Two questions allowed the audience to observe the type of Q&A that officially happens 'behind the scenes' at the Judges Pageant Interviews. These young women are put into many types of situations with various groups and orgs throughout their reigns, and it behooves the pageant to showcase situations and questions these ladies face on a daily basis and the grace, character and thought process that shines in their responses.