View Single Post
Old 09-08-2006, 08:39 AM
GreekChat Member

No, I didn't say which house. My daughter hasn't given me the ok to tell! Lets just say that while she didn't get the house she really, really wanted (she was dropped round 2,) she did get her next first choice. She really had a hard time decided between the two houses she had on pref night having liked them both at the beginning. Even when she was filling out her card, she couldn't decide. Then when she decided, she wondered if she made the right choice. This when back and forth, but she knew she could be happy at either. If did help that another girl she became friends with during rush also received the same house. Of course, after bid night activites she said it was a bit overwhelming, but fun. She said she was happy with her choice, but then she adds that the other house had great pledge shirts I told her if great shirts were important to her then she now knew how to get involved at the sorority-she can be t-shirt chair. She knew she was being silly, be these two houses were really a tie and she is going to keep compairing them until she feels totally at home with her house, which I don't think will take too long.