View Single Post
Old 03-03-2011, 10:32 PM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by adpialum1
I really need some help in this field!! This process is not easy! I regret not getting initiated 25 years ago, which was my fault, did not make my grades. Now that I am older and have the potential opportunity to become initiated into the sorority that I had originally pledged in college, they are turning their back on me. Not very "sisterly" in my opinion. I lost touch with everyone for 25 years and have missed them terribly. Should I continue to become a member or seek another?
Quote:
Originally Posted by IrishLake View Post
Silliness. Watch out lady, the ADPis here will have a field day with you.
Um..... yeah.

No initiation of your own 25 years ago = no alum status = no helping at an initiation now.

If you truly are what you say, then 1) you need to get your story straight, and 2) Why don't you get on Pride Online and fill out a "will serve" form to let the Alumnae Directors know about your willingness to get involved with the chapter near you. Also 3) come introduce yourself in the ADPi form, so that we can all get to know you.

If you were not initiated, then see above and you have no right to use adpialum as your username.

Last edited by adpi*violet; 03-03-2011 at 10:35 PM.