View Single Post
Old 08-22-2002, 04:28 PM
GreekChat Member

Send a message via AIM to KDLor
Re: Round 2 is OVER!!!

CurlyGirly~

I'm glad you are having fun and keeping an open mind. Recruitment is very overwhelming. I can understand completely. When I went through rush I was just going through to meet some great people. I was dead set against Pledging any where. I had so many misconceptions about greek life. I had several friends in a few of the houses and basically decided to go through just so I could talk with them. The whole time I was going to the parties, I kept saying that I would never join. As the parties went on, I realized that I knew alot more greeks then I had thought. I was still undecided to join anywhere until pref. I knew at pref what I wanted to do. Well then there I was on Bid night accepting my bid...Going greek was on of the best decision I made. Well now that I've rambled on for a while...I guess my point is to follow your heart! You will know what's right for you. Others will try to help you with the decision but only you can choose what path to go down. I'm looking forward to hearing the rest of your story....

Lori