View Single Post
Old 03-28-2012, 03:00 AM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by AGDee View Post
But you're telling me my 3.8 is good? And that's only in a masters program too. LOL

It brought my overall GPA down a bit. I have a 3.913 cumulative now. It was 3.96 or something before.
Funny inn't? I think the blow was that I was so close to straight As that 4 out of 5 is frustrating. If I'd gotten 2 or 3 Bs, it wouldn't feel like I just missed out. Also, I measure my proficiency by grades. If I got a B- does that mean there's a whole world of stuff that I just didn't get? Will it hurt me practicing in the field that so much clearly went over my head? What if those exam questions missed were crucial concepts that I'm just a total dunce about and not understanding them ruins my chances of being successful??? #catastrophizing
Quote:
Originally Posted by DrPhil View Post
Is it Discovery or TLC that has that "Strange Addiction" show? You should go on there.
Ya know, I had an addiction to honor societies for awhile. I collected the pins. :shrug:

I will give myself this: Not bad for a twice exceptional child. I went from academic probation to this. That was a long journey and underneath all the nitpicky panic, I know I worked hard for this.

"My dreams have become letters." ~christiangirl