Thread: D&R Random
View Single Post
Old 04-06-2005, 02:08 PM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
Originally posted by HotDamnImAPhiMu
Mine's a shitty kisser.

This changes everything. I just don't think I have the energy to train him properly. And while we're on the topic, ladies, can we talk for a second? I've been working hard for years on my exboyfriends. Every time I release one back into the wild he's better trained than when I got him. What are you guys doing here? Falling down on the job? This one CAN'T kiss (and one of you had him for 3 years, so let's just not even go there) thinks abortion is an acceptable 1st date topic and nipple rings are an acceptable 3rd date topic, and while he's an excellent cook, I can't help but feel somebody wasn't pulling their weight somewhere in the girlfriend chain. Good job whoever got him cooking (and cooking damn well, and with no complaints), but really I have very major issues with the terrible kissing.

Somebody is so off the cheerleading squad for this.
Duuuuuuuude, I SO agree with you. I dated a guy a couple years ago who was such a bad kisser that the only analogy I had for it (when trying to describe the horror to my friends) was that it was like eating mayonnaise...EW. It was cold and gross and he just kind of put his tongue in my mouth and left it there...ewwwwwwww. And the scary thing was, like your guy, some girl had let him kiss her like that for 2 years!!! There definitely was a breakdown in the chain of command on that one. I would let the inappropriate dating topics slide for now...maybe he's nervous so I'd give him a chance on that one. But the kissing..............I have no words.