View Single Post
Old 08-17-2009, 06:23 PM
GreekChat Member

Location: Peeing on you and telling you it's rain apparently...
I don't think she meant talking to the girls personally, but making a presentation about the philanthropy and perhaps taking a few questions afterward. I'm certain this is allowed at my campus because my chapter was going to do it, but the representative was unable to make it at the last minute.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TSteven View Post
General hijack questions.

Under current NPC recruitment rules, is that possible? As in have a non sorority member (if no member was part of the organization) there to talk? Or even if they were a member of the sorority and part of the organization, I would guess they might be an alumnae. Again, I thought that the NPC did not allow alumnae to directly recruit. So would having an alumnae talk (either in person or on tape) about the sorority's philanthropy be considered participating in the recruiting process?

Personally, I think it would be a great idea to allow it. Perhaps if it isn't now, then something the NPC might consider down the line.

One other issue regarding philanthropy round. Regarding videos, if there is a narrative, who is allowed to do the voice over? Is it restricted to current members? Or may alumnae - either from the current or other chapters - allowed to narrate it? Can a non member do the voice over? Also, do any of the NPCs HQs produce a video that in turn may be distributed to any of their chapters for use during recruitment?

End of hijack questions.