View Single Post
Old 07-17-2003, 12:31 AM
wreckingcrew

Ok, last spring my sister's sorority was having a date party with their chapter from UT at a little hole in wall dive place outside of Austin. We had heard rumors that it would be dry, because their UT chapter was on probation at the time. We were all instructed to meet at their house at 9pm to get on the busses.

So we all pre-party at my date's house, and start at about 5. I drank about half a bottle of Crown and use the other half to fill 2 20oz cherry coke bottles. We roll up to the house at 9, me with my alcohol supply and board the busses. Well, we sit and wait in front of their house for 30 min, waitin for stragglers. After about 15 min, i get up and ask the bus monitor if i can run inside and use the bathroom and she tells me no, that we're fixin to leave.

So we get on the road, and we're in the A&M school busses, which are basically yellow dogs with no bathrooms. About 10 min into an hour and a half drive, i can't hold it anymore. I reach behind me to the area where the driver keeps the brooms and stuff to clean the bus and grab the bottle of windex. I told my date, hey, find out from Katie what the drink situation is, dump the windex on the floor, and proceed to piss in the windex bottle.

my sister looks over and wants to die of embarrassment. I finish and toss the windex bottle out the window, and my date was none the wiser

A fun trip with the Kitsos

Kitso
KS 361 times i wondered how funny it woulda been to put the spray top back on the bottle and leave it for the driver to find