View Single Post
Old 07-31-2018, 08:27 PM
GreekChat Member

Agree with all of the above.

Also - DO NOT WEAR FRAGRANCE.

Scented deodorant, or the scent of your soap/shampoo/hair product -those are pretty innocuous, so - go easy, but OK.

Scented lotions, eaux de toilette, cologne, body spray, perfume? NO. NO. NO. NO.

You are going to be in crowded spaces, it's going to be hot, and even though you think your Jungle Jasmine smells divine, it is tropical throat punch to anyone with scent sensitivities. I personally react to strong fragrances by getting a headache, sore throat and itchy nose.

Also, in Summer rush, you might attract flying insects while waiting outside to go into a house - and even if you aren't allergic to stings, someone near you might be.

Save the Love's Baby Soft for another time.

My other "beware" comes from a personal issue I had back in the day. Our first round was ice water at every house. I was not paying attention to the way I was fiddling with my water cup/glass and I would put my mouth on it several different places. Since I was reapplying lipstick every few houses, I ended up with a severe case of Clown Mouth - my lipstick was all over the place. I finally realized this on a break when I checked a mirror. Don't be like me.