View Single Post
Old 09-04-2009, 11:09 PM
GreekChat Member

Send a message via AIM to WinniBug
So apparently, Mr. WinniBug's family doesn't communicate.

I bought his mom some pictures of Annalisse for her birthday about a month early, I even asked SIL which pictures MIL might prefer. About a week before her birthday, hubby tells me SIL texted him about us going in with her and BIL to get the MIL a digital picture frame. I asked him if he told her we already had a gift for his mom, and he hemmed and hawed and basically told me "idk" (this is becoming his answer for EVERYTHING lately, but that's another story...) I told him that he needed to tell her that we already had her birthday gift ordered. I got a "yeah, yeah, yeah" as a response.

Well, ffwd a little bit. Hubby works Sundays, so does FIL. So what does BIL do? He plans MIL's b-day dinner for Sunday. I told him Joel had to work; he replied that "no one else planned anything, so I did." We end up meeting MIL, FIL and 16 yr-old BIL for lunch on Saturday, and told her that her gift had been ordered and was on its way.

A couple days ago, hubby and I both receive fwded texts from MIL thanking us for the digital picture frame. I told her that she hasn't gotten her gift from us yet. This prompts her to tell SIL God-knows what, but hubby gets a text asking why we weren't going in on the picture frame.

So TODAY, MIL sends us both a text "SIL is depending on you to go in one the gift since she was told you would."

What business is it of hers?? Back your nosy ass out of shit that doesn't concern you!

I told her we ordered her b-day gift over a month ago, but that we'd just save it for Christmas.
wherever there is fun, there's ALWAYS ALPHA SIGMA!