View Single Post
Old 08-05-2010, 04:48 PM
GreekChat Member

Send a message via AIM to WhiteDaisy128
Quote:
Originally Posted by Drolefille View Post
Just a question, you not only picked out clothing but photoshopped it all together with titles and subheadings and everything? O.o
It all started with all of the "what do I wear," threads popping up. I found myself searching macys, nordstrom, etc. looking for dresses, etc. to suggest...and the idea for this thread started...so I collected some things, threw them together, and posted the thread.

So yeah, the answer to your "question" is yes, I picked them out and photoshopped them together (wasn't that a little obvious?).

Oh, and my darling husband is out of town this week leaving me alone 7 months pregnant with a toddler to chase after...I had to have something to do during his nap time! :-)

Last edited by WhiteDaisy128; 08-05-2010 at 04:54 PM.