Thread: Rerushing UCLA
View Single Post
Old 09-11-2015, 04:39 PM
GreekChat Member

Rerushing UCLA

Hi

I'm going into my sophomore year at UCLA. I did formal recruitment in the fall of last year (my freshman year). I went through the open houses, house tours and the entertainment round and then I dropped before pref night because I didn't feel like I really fit in well with the houses that called me back (there were only 2 anyways). I wanted to rush again the spring of my freshman year or COB but all but 1 (I believe) sorority had met their recruitment quota thing. I was thinking of rerushing this fall but I really haven't decided whether to go through with it or not... I know a couple of people in the houses that I liked last time and I've also become really involved on campus, will that help me get a bid?

I was wondering how sororities feel towards rerushing? I feel like it would a great experience to be apart of greek life and I always envy them whenever some of my friends in the houses talk about their events etc etc but at the same time theres a part of me thinking that if I they didn't like me enough to give a bid last time, they wouldn't this time around...

I'd appreciate any input/advice (especially if you go to UCLA), thanks!

Last edited by uclagirl123; 09-11-2015 at 04:56 PM.