View Single Post
Old 06-11-2007, 12:43 AM
GreekChat Member

Send a message via AIM to DeltaBetaBaby
Hmmm...no responses, but a lot of page views, so I guess someone is reading.

First Invitational. I don't remember who I visited on which night (with one or two exceptions), so I will lump them all in together.

Provacateurs. I remember feeling like I fit well in this house, but at the same time, I didn't think it was a very strong chapter. I told the girl it was my birthday, and she was like "18 or 19?" and I told her 17, and she told me she wasn't even sure they could take someone so young. I was pretty sure she was incorrect though, so I ignored it.

Scarlet Gs. I remember they were all wearing black and white, and their skit was pretty boring. They kept us in a very small area of the house again, but the girls were really nice. Still didn't like their rotation system.

Ivory Jewels. I really liked this house again, but I remember saying something that sounded stupid, and then the girl was like "what?" and I was like "never mind" but I was sure they wouldn't invite me back after that.

Jack Rabbits. I had to walk all the way from Champaign to Urbana to get to this house, and I was a little late. I apologized and the RC brought me in, but the girl was like "oh, I didn't think I was going to have to talk to anyone this round". Their skit was really funny, and I got to see that they were a lot more diverse than I had first thought.

Red Hots. I spoke to someone who was an officer here (VP or something) and she seemed to know all about me. This was the first time that had happened, and I was a little surprised. Their skit was was too in-jokey, I thought.

Petite Passions. They were still rushing 2 on 3 here. We got a full house tour, and they almost all had singles, which seemed really great. They also told us about how they were allowed to have boys spend the night (also good!), and they just seemed very laid back.

Ice Pearls. I had another rusher that I didn't know, but she knew who I was. This seemed way less weird to me here than it had at Red Hots. They did a skit about putting aside the superficial and going where you really felt home, and I knew a lot of the other rushees here.

Marvels. This time I had a one-on-one conversation with a girl who was a junior, and she was an officer. She was really really nice, and one of the girls from open houses saw me and winked, so I really liked this chapter.

Ripplers. I again don't remember much about this house.

Love Silks. I really liked both girls I met here, and one of them knew I was so-and-so's little sister, which made me feel important. I got the impression this was a bit of a sportier house, which isn't really me, but they had high grades and such too.

Last edited by DeltaBetaBaby; 06-11-2007 at 07:11 PM. Reason: Got my code names confused!