GreekChat Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by LaneSig View Post
Calling NinjaPoodle and/or Senserut!
This may be the first time I was sent for on GC and actually read it. LOL

Quote:
Originally Posted by knight_shadow View Post
I believe he mentioned being in an Asian-interest organization, not NPHC

OP -- I doubt anyone will join a one-person fraternity whose sole member is over the standard college age and exists for the purposes of having little sisters. If their friendship is that important to you why not...ask them to be your friend?

This seems like a whole lot for no real reason.
Nobody sent for you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kevin View Post
This is maybe not the best place to ask about this. I don't know of any major posters here who know anything about Asian-centric orgs. Maybe ask your two friends what their thoughts are?
To be honest, this is the best advice.

I think you have been done a disservice twice. First, you pledged a fraternity that eventually dissolved. Second, your friends allowed you to participate in Greek traditions even though you're not really part of Greek life.

If you are a ghost or renegade of the fraternity you pledged, I think it would be best to contact that fraternity (if it is national) and tell them that you'd like to continue your experience with that fraternity as an alumnus, and ask them to give you options. The options might be anything from "Sorry champ, we don't know you" to "We'd like to rectify this for you and invite you to alumni initiation." Who knows?

If I were your friends, I probably would neither support an underground fraternity idea nor inviting you to my own fraternity.

I just don't feel right with you participating in these traditions without the credentials.