View Single Post
Old 03-02-2009, 03:36 PM
GreekChat Member

Question Not your average PNM

Let me start out by saying that I've looked everywhere for the school I'll be attending on GC, but there's not any NPC information. I will also say that it's a small school, in the south, with approximately 3500-5000 students.

I've read that age is not as big of a factor at smaller schools. I hope this holds true. I'll be 24, when I go through recruitment. I'll be enrolling with enough credit hours to be a junior, but I know I'll be at the school for 2.5-3 years. I can say that I am involved in several community organizations, with one of them being a service sorority. I have a lot to give to any organization I join and I really, really want them to see that.

I have several friends who are Greek; however, they all rushed as either freshmen or though COB. They really don't know how to help me, but one of them showed me this site and here I am.

I have wondered about recs and if they would be appropriate for me. I don't want to send recs in and have the actives go "whoa, no way, she's too old for us" and cut me before I even have the chance to show them who I am.

Sorry for the novel, guys. This is just really important to me. I would apprecatiate any help that you can give me.