View Single Post
Old 04-05-2005, 04:32 AM
GreekChat Member

Location: Peeing on you and telling you it's rain apparently...
Quote:
If they fuck up, Pike is done in Florida.
And if anyone out there reading this is thinking about joining Pike in Florida......do it, but enjoy it while it lasts.
I CAN'T believe you just said that!!! Have you forgotten the Pikes @ FIU (Florida International University) which is right down the street (and a couple of miles) from UM!? They just got their house this spring '05 and while I personally don't know any, they are very well liked gentlemen (allegedly) on that campus. You can't just talk about the big schools and leave the lesser known ones out! At least give props where they are due. They are apparently doing a great job (I was shocked when told how much they had to pay this semester for such a relatively new Greek system as FIU has (granted they did just get a new house) and they still seem to have a lot of members) And to everyone else remember there is more than one major FL university in Miami! Don't forget it! UM is PRIVATE, FIU is PUBLIC , yes it's a few decades younger but don't discredit it's strong but 'new' greek system!