View Single Post
Old 07-10-2010, 03:56 PM
Super Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by moe.ron View Post
Good Day

I am Mr. Vincent Cheng Hoi Chuen, GBS, JP Chairman of the Hong Kong and Shanghai Banking Corporation Limited.i have a business proposal of Twenty Two million Five Hundred Thousand United State Dollars only for you to transact with me from my bank to your country.

All confirmable documents to back up the claims will be made available to you prior to your acceptance and as soon as I receive your return mail Via my email address choi_chuen2010@yahoo.co.jp and I will let you know what is required of you.

Your earliest response to this letter will be appreciated.

Best Regards,
Mr. Vincent Cheng
I got this one the other day.

Quote:
RE: NOTIFICATION AGAIN‏
You may not know this sender.Mark as safe|Mark as junk
Sent: Fri 7/09/10 1:50 PM
To:
Dear Good Friend

We wish to notify you again that you are listed as a beneficiary to the total sum of 10,600,000.00G.B.P (Ten Million Six Hundred Thousand British Pounds) in the council and last testament of the deceased. (Name now withheld since this is our second letter to you). We contacted you because of your good name to the society and therefore we can present you as the beneficiary to the inheritance.

We therefore reckoned that you could receive these funds as you are qualified by your name and identity. All the legal papers will be processed in your In your acceptance of this deal. We request that you kindly forward to us your acceptance Notification; your current telephone and fax numbers and a forwarding address to enable us file necessary documents for the release of this sum of money.

Please contact me for further details of the funds.

Yours Faithfully,
Wright Cosby
Quote:
RE: NOTIFICATION DE NOUVEAU‏
You may not know this sender.Mark as safe|Mark as junk
Sent: Fri 7/09/10 1:16 PM
To:
Dear Good Friend

We wish to notify you again that you are listed as a beneficiary to the total sum of 10,600,000.00G.B.P (Ten Million Six Hundred Thousand British Pounds) in the council and last testament of the deceased. (Name now withheld since this is our second letter to you). We contacted you because of your good name to the society and therefore we can present you as the beneficiary to the inheritance.

We therefore reckoned that you could receive these funds as you are qualified by your name and identity. All the legal papers will be processed in your In your acceptance of this deal. We request that you kindly forward to us your acceptance Notification; your current telephone and fax numbers and a forwarding address to enable us file necessary documents for the release of this sum of money.

Please contact me for further details of the funds.

Yours Faithfully,
Wright Cosby

================================================== =====================

Cher bon ami

Nous souhaitons vous informer encore que vous кtes inscrit en tant que bйnйficiaire de la somme totale de 10,600,000.00 GBP (dix millions six cent mille livres sterling) dans le conseil et le dernier testament du dйfunt. (Nom maintenant retenu car c'est notre deuxiиme lettre de vous). Nous vous contactй а cause de votre bonne rйputation de la sociйtй, et donc nous pouvons vous prйsenter comme le bйnйficiaire de l'hйritage.

Nous avons donc compter que vous pourriez recevoir ces fonds que vous кtes qualifiй par votre nom et votre identitй. Tous les documents juridiques seront traitйes dans votre Dans votre acceptation de cet accord. Nous vous demandons de bien vouloir nous faire parvenir votre notification d'acceptation, votre tйlйphone actuel et les numйros de fax et une adresse de rйexpйdition pour nous permettre de dйposer des documents nйcessaires pour la libйration de cette somme d'argent.

S'il vous plaоt me contacter pour plus de dйtails sur les fonds.

Veuillez agrйer,
Wright Cosby
In French and English! I feel special.