View Single Post
Old 01-03-2019, 04:31 PM
GreekChat Member

Exclamation Sorority book series - help needed!

Hey everyone,

Some of you may remember my Brookline University book series which was for sale for the past ten years. Writing it got me so interested in sororities I joined one (In November it'll be 15 years ... I cannot BELIEVE that.)

I have decided to rewrite the series from top to bottom this year. I'm still keeping it set in the 1989-1993 time period, but I want to make it more realistic and not quite as silly as it was at times. I wrote and released two prequels this year that were different in tone and I really preferred them and wanted the main series to match them more.

If you read the original series and remember anything from it, I'd love some feedback on what you liked, hated, thought was cheesy, what should be different etc.

I've got a blog post about it where you can leave comments https://authorjennifersamson.wordpre...rsity-rewrite/ or you can PM me here or use the contact tab on my website.

If you do comment, be sure to leave a name - I'd like to credit everyone in the rewritten book who helps out with comments.

Thanks!

Last edited by Jen; 01-03-2019 at 04:34 PM. Reason: spacing was psycho