Thread: AGDLynn
View Single Post
Old 03-17-2014, 12:45 AM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by ASTalumna06 View Post
This is why I love Greekchat, and Greek life in general. When any of us is going through a difficult time, we all ache together. And when we lose a brother or sister, we all feel like we've lost a member of our own family.

I've never met any fellow Greekchatters, but I feel like I know some of you better than I know certain people that I've met in real life. I've known Lynn to be someone who's opinionated, but fair and compassionate in her discussions with fellow Greeks. I feel for those of you who had the pleasure of interacting with her in person.

I hope that what little time Lynn may have here is peaceful and joyous and that she's surrounded by friends and family. AGD is losing one of its most amazing members.
This. Thank you @DoctorDee for keeping us in the loop. RIP Lynn!

GC has brought some amazing people in my life, through Facebook or other social media and eventually in person. Outside of my best friend being a former GCer, I've attended a wedding of another GCer, a few other's chapter events and otherwise learned a wealth of knowledge about life and myself through some of yall. <3