Thread: SAI Random
View Single Post
Old 05-27-2012, 01:16 PM
GreekChat Member

First of all, thank you so much for your response

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlwaysSAI View Post
Other special interest sororities may participate in Formal Recruitment, but will only invite PNMs to second round that meet membership requirements. For us, that would be the one music class.
I guess this makes sense. If need be, I think our chapter could deal with making the change (we have strong membership numbers thankfully). However this would be a lot of work and I think the general sentiments of the chapter are to keep our own recruitment.

Quote:
The trick would be if being an associate member of Panhellenic would some how negate the National regulations because you would technically be a member of two organizations in the same Governing Council.
I have been using the search function here on GC and have found in some of the dual membership related threads (though there are few) that this is assumed to be the case when people have brought up the question of being in an NPC and a special interest/local GLO. However, there is very little on this subject that I have been able to find that definitively states the rules :/ We'll find out at formal chapter tonight I hope!

Quote:
Welcome to our circle of sisterhood! I hope your days as a collegiate member are filled with sisterhood, love, and music.
Thanks so much Love and Roses!