View Single Post
Old 03-12-2016, 09:31 AM
GreekChat Member

Send a message via Yahoo to DGTess
Quote:
Originally Posted by NWguy View Post
I'm an Independent as well. I've voted GOP the previous two elections (2012, 2008) and Dem before that (2004, 2000).

I think Kasich isn't capturing the mood of the GOP party right now. They appear to be angry, hostile and fed up (with whatever they're fed up about), and Trump's brash tone of political campaigning appeals to them. Kasich is too low key, too nice for them at the moment.

I'll research third party candidates - thanks for the recommendation. I was hoping that Michael Bloomberg would jump in the race, but he reportedly isn't doing it.
As a civil rights activist focused primary on 2nd Amendment issues, I am tickled that Bloomberg chose not to run. I find him just as dictatorial as most of the Republicans, on an okay-for-me-but-not-for-thee stance.

But unless Kasich can pull out a win, in which case I will reconsider, it's third party for me this year.