View Single Post
Old 06-25-2008, 04:21 PM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kedzman View Post
This is one of the most foolish posts ever...

Entreprenureal men seek fresh opportunities. Therefore, Sigma Nu will pull some dynamic leaders right out of the gate. Sigma Nu dominated at Kansas for decades as one of the top fraternities. They have a huge pipeline of legacies that will want to join. They have a great chapter house. They have unlimited alumni resources. Sigma Nu is one of the strongest and most highly regarded national organizations. Sigma Nu has a four-year ethical leadership development program (LEAD) which will be very attractive to mature, ambitious men.

Suggesting "they are going to suck for 5-10 years" is foolishness. I can cite plenty of examples where that thinking is just plain wrong. Check our www.fsupikes.com, for example...
FSU Pike was underground as the "firemen" for the entire length of their suspension, that is why they are the exception. Has your chapter at Kansas been underground? I doubt that your nationals would tolerate it... from what I've heard they are some of the most controlling out of all of the IFC fraternities.