View Single Post
Old 07-12-2005, 02:36 PM
Super Moderator

gatorgirlie, my daughter(hs senior) wears a size 0 and weighs 93 pounds, she is 5 ft tall. needless to say, she is not very big , chest wise. she has a black, thick knit fabric halter top(lined) which she wears with a medium sized-print, black and white a line skirt and black strappy sandals, which have a medium high heel.the skirt and halter top were purchased at the gap a year ago. the dressy casual outfit looks fabulous on her and i would not hesitate to advise her to wear it for recruitment on 3rd party day(the party before prefs) if she stays in florida for college. she has worn it to award ceremonies at school. it does not look clubby in the least.

i don't think complete strangers would have stopped to compliment you on your dress if you had not looked good in it. if it compliments you and your feel good wearing the halter dress, then you will feel confident and that will shine thru. but if you fidget in the dress, or tug at it a lot, it might be better to choose something else to wear.