Thread: Bid Day Pics!
View Single Post
Old 08-29-2007, 11:57 AM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by 33girl View Post
If you have veins popping out all over your feet because you haven't eaten since W's first term, you need to wear pantyhose. I'm sorry, but not everyone has great legs.

In one of our composites, they actually had to shrink a girl's head because her hair was so big and it wouldn't have fit otherwise. It's pretty freaky looking.

I agree w/ mystikchik - we did dress "older" - we always had on full makeup, hose & flats to go out to the bars and in general. You have to remember this is coming off 10 years of our older sisters wearing t shirts and bell bottoms, or for formal occasions, looking like Laura Ingalls (basic example) and wearing little to no makeup. It's the cycle of fashion. Also, guys were either taking their cue from the English musicians and running around in ties, or Alex P. Keaton clones. We would have looked dumb dressed down next to them.

The advantage of this is that now, I think we look far younger than people 10-20 years older than us did at our age, because the clothes we wore weren't so "young" that we had to make a drastic change. Look out girls, when you hit 30 and your bod doesn't look the same in spaghetti strap tops, it's gonna suck hard.
What she said!