View Single Post
Old 03-31-2014, 03:57 PM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xidelt View Post
Yes, I am aware of the fact that Wayne State has chapters of national organizations. Where exactly am I commenting on the specifics of that university's situation? I'm speaking to my general experience as a member of both a local sorority and an NPC sorority. I don't see where she is "bashing" nationals. Perhaps you are reading more into her website comments than is intended. I think the website is trying to point out its differences from other orgs on campus, but is not doing so in the most panhellenic or effective way.
Did you check out the website or are you just trying to start something just for the sake of finding something to argue with me about? I don't think it's reading it wrong when it specifically gives reasons why a local is much better than a national under the FAQ page and says they are more "close-knit" than nationals. I'd be willing to be that the NPC and NPHC chapters on that campus are probably pretty "close-knit" as Wayne State, from what I understand, is a pretty small school compared to many others in that state. I didn't realize you initially started out in a local. Now I understand.