View Single Post
Old 08-27-2012, 07:47 PM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by renlizabeth View Post
Thank you for all of your responses, it means a lot to have everyone giving advice.

Honestly, I'm just embarrassed of the way everything went down to even think about contacting someone within the sorority.

I did have to sign something when I dropped off my things. But right before doing so all the chapter president did was give me a disapproving look and tell me about how much paperwork she would have to do now.

I have an outstanding balance apparently, but am not listed in the member directory. I still have another year left at my university, if I'm still considered a member it would be difficult to go back to the sorority after they ostracized me.

Not sure what to do. If you say that signing something means I'm not a member anymore, I guess that's it then?
In your earlier threads (last year) you mentioned not wanting to join a sorority unless you felt very comfortable. You wanted to go with your gut instincts.

How YOU feel now is important.

We cannot TELL you what to do.

For you current and future peace of mind, motivate yourself to ask higher-ups where you stand and how you may proceed within their organization.

It really is all up to you now. It always has been.

It's only words, and words are all I have to take your heart away.