View Single Post
Old 02-15-2013, 09:09 AM
GreekChat Member

I got a chance to watch the premiere last night. Some thoughts...

• I was disappointed to see Francesca get voted out. I've liked her (from what little we've seen) both times she's been on the show.
  • Why was everyone so surprised at Cochran's sunburn? Don't they remember his blindingly pale skin from the last time around? You can't take that kind of skin, expose it to equator-esque sun and expect it to be ok.
  • I am truly grateful for all our service men and women, and I usually root for them whenever I can. I found it disappointing that the Marine yelled out, "Break her wrists!" during the challenge. I get that there's a Marine mentality that may be hard to get out of, but c'mon. This is a game, not war.
  • Was Malcolm this quiet last season? I guess he and Denise had a lot of camera time simply because their tribe dwindled so quickly, and he had to talk to the camera. I was expecting to see more tribe involvement from him this time around. I get the strategy behind flying under the radar, though. I think I'm just curious why he voted the way he did, who he's having conversations with, etc...
  • The group of "high school cool kids" has done a nice job of putting a target on their backs. They're too busy patting themselves on the back for being cool to realize they're being stupid.
Short of Philip and the angry Marine, no one else appears to be toxic - yet.

I'm looking forward to watching this season play out!