Thread: Crazy Events
View Single Post
Old 11-06-2001, 03:04 PM
GreekChat Member

Send a message via AIM to SigmaChiCard Send a message via Skype™ to SigmaChiCard
I don't actually get sick alot, but my frosh year, the day I moved in to my dorm was the day before my birthday, and some of my good friends new some guys in TKE (my best friends all ended up joining) but so we're all over there around midnight meaning that my birthday hits. So my buddy MeeHow is like, hey guys, it's Cory's Birthday. So yeah, they gave me any and every combination of alcohol that night, beer, liquor...no particular order. Mind you this is the first night in the dorms. I get home, lay down to sleep before the very first day of classes come 8am, and all of a sudden the room is spinning like a top, so I bolt for the restroom down the hall. Had an accident in the hall-way around 2am, but cleaned it all up so that only one guy who happened to be talking on the phone in the hall and I knew about it. It was funny because it was the VERY FIRST night in the dorms...I wonder if that's some kind-of record?

Visit: BackSeat SandBar & MySpace