Thread: ADPi Roll Call
View Single Post
Old 03-27-2012, 07:09 AM
GreekChat Member

1. College or University--Pledged at Troy State University (Troy University now); graduated Univ of Alabama

2. ADPi Chapter--Epsilon Kappa

3. Collegian or Alumnae--Alumnae '00

4. ADPi and Panhelleic positions held--Alpha Educator -(I think we call it New Memember Coordinator now)

5. Why you joined ADPi--We are the best! First. Finest. Forever. I always new I would go through Rush when I went to college. The girls at EK TSU were genuine and sweet. They really showed the bonds of sisterhood. To an entering Freshman far from home, Sisters Forever, home, and friendship is what I found in the chapter room at ADPi 1995. I miss you Pace Hall. :-)

6. Favorite ADPi memory--I have so many and some many yet to come. The most vivid is during our intitiation when all is revealed. I recently got to go through jewel degree at Southern Miss with my Sister X2 (sister in law & ADPi sister). And this Friday, I will be eating lunch with another new found sister to help organize the Alumnae Association in the Starkville area for the return EH chapter at Mississippi State Univ--Spring 2013!