View Single Post
Old 10-07-2015, 04:56 PM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeltaBetaBaby View Post
I was more curious WHAT clafoutis is. I just learned something new about French desserts.
I'm sad that it's the end of cherry season now, but that dish is one of my favorite desserts. I absolutely adore creamy, custardy things, and Clafoutis is just one of those things that is satisfying, rustic, nostalgic, and not too sweet. Kind of like the sorority I joined .

I do want to apologize for the delay in finishing the story - I had thought that I posted everything last week but I guess GC logs you out of if you don't post something quick enough. I remember some kind of message telling me to refresh and hit a back button and I was probably rushing and closed my laptop and never double checked to see if it all sent. Whoops!

Well that's my story! I might hang around a bit - this is a neat online Greek community, though I can only speak from the perspective of a really new member in my little part of Texas. Between football, Fall philanthropies, organizations, applications for Summer programs, and oh yeah, CLASSES, I don't nearly have as much time for leisure as I had expected my first semester.