View Single Post
Old 09-23-2014, 11:02 PM
GreekChat Member

Night before pref? Forget about getting sleep. I was fairly confident in who I would get back because for one chapter (laser lemon) it didn't feel like I was trying to impress them but instead was just chatting with my friends. The feelings I have towards this chapter seem mutual.

Drumroll Please.....
My invitations to pref are

Fuzzy Wuzzy
Jazzberry Jam

NO. Heartbreak at its finest. I didn't expect to love a chapter as much as I loved laser lemon so of course I didn't expect the heartbreak that came when they cut me. For the first time this week I cried, not because I hated the two houses I had back but because Laser Lemon was sooo me. I even felt bad about crying because I didn't want it to seem like I was upset with what I had back I was just really torn up about who I didn't have. Even the friends I had made through out this week were shocked, they said "If I wasn't 'Laser Lemon'material who was!" I will never understand why I was dropped but at that point I realized if I wanted to be greek I was either going to be a Fuzzy Wuzzy or a Jazzberry Jam.

Fuzzy Wuzzy- FINALLY I HAD A GOOD CONVERSATION! The girl I talked to was so cool and personable but it kind of felt too little too late because in the back of my head I still had reminders of the bad conversations I had had before.

Jazzberry Jam- Had another good conversation with the girl rushing me. I like this chapter but I still don't feel the way about this chapter that I did laser lemon.

Needless to say I was very upset the night before bid day, it hurt even more to see girls who were over the moon excited about their two remaining options and I kind of just felt meh about them.

With that being said I put Jazzberry Jam as my first option and Fuzzy Wuzzy as the second.