Thread: Dirty Rush
View Single Post
Old 08-01-2007, 09:20 AM
GreekChat Member

In continuation of the whining....

I am SO TIRED of everything that I do or say being considered dirty rushing!! Ahhh it's so frustrating! Especially on these forums or on facebook- it's terrible when a PNM (who is also an acquaintance) writes on my wall and I can't write back. Worst of all- my school considers ANY WOMAN who is not affiliated with a GLO a PNM... so people that hate greeks, people that are seniors, people that have NO interest in rushing are considered PNMs. **screams**

The worst part about it for me is when I see 1) girls discussing what chapters they are going to rush... seeing as you HAVE to rush all 10... and 2) girls freaking out because they are a sophomore/junior or they want recruitment advice specific to my U and I can't reply.

I've already gotten in trouble once this summer when I encouraged some girls to not worry and come with an open mind to recruitment... dirty rushing?

I understand what dirty rushing is supposed to prevent, but it's getting to the point that another sorority on our campus may post something on GC like, "Hey guys!! I need advice about rush at our U! Can you help?" and if someone responds with advice, especially if they have their chapter name in their siggy-- *boom* dirty rushing, infractions, etc.

...end rant/whining