View Single Post
Old 08-21-2006, 10:18 PM
GreekChat Member

Send a message via AIM to jadis96 Send a message via Yahoo to jadis96
Quote:
Originally Posted by PhoenixAzul
I don't really wear makeup, but I am in love with Aveda products. My life revolves around their Self Control styling stick- any girl with short hair will love it.

I am stuck on their Philomolent (sorry if I spelled it wrong) it's lightweight, but gives me enough volume to not be a flat head! They also have some great shampoos for color treated hair. I love the way their clove shampoo smells.

As for makeup like I said I tend to be a clinique girl, but I am using a mix of eye shadows (everything from Mary Kay and Clinique to Almay) as well as eye liners. I tend to go with colors I fall in love with here as opposed to brands. I use Physicans Formula for powder/ bronzer and blushes as well as their green tinted concelear. I like they way the feel light to me. In addition to the skin care line from clinique I also use their T zone shine control and pore minimizer. I also just got Clarifying Makeup Clear Skin Formula foundation. It's really light which is good for me.

I am a lip gloss girl more then a lip stick one so I wear a mix from Burts Beeswax and C.O. Bigelow.