View Single Post
Old 06-27-2001, 04:23 PM
GreekChat Member

Red face Roommate horror stories?? How about BOYFRIEND/GIRLFRIEND horror stories!!!

Well, I figured we did roommate horror stories so we might as well do boyfriend/girlfriend horror stories!!! I'm sure there are some good ones after reading the hilarious roommate stories!! I guess I will start things off!! My freshman year I met this guy who was probably one of the hottest guys I have ever seen!!! He was tall, dark, and SEXY!!! Anyway, I was dating another guy at the time, but after some persuasion from one of my sorority sisters (if you don't dump that guy you are with and go out with this new guy I'm gonna whoop your ass!!!) I decided to give him a try. At first he was great!! He would take me out and when I would have a crappy day he would do something sweet like send me flowers. Anyway things were good for a while until Christmas break came around. We were both from different places so of course during the holiday season we spent it with our families, not with each other. Well, that year was the year my father passed away. I called this guy so I could let him know what all was going on, and to look to him for some comforting and support, after all he had been my boyfriend for the past several months. Well, I left messages and everything. I even told him about my father's death on his answering machine thinking maybe his roommates just weren't telling him I called. Well, I never heard from him. Christmas break passes and I get back to school. After telling my roommate/sorority sister (the one who threatened me) about him not calling me she tells me about how she saw him a day or two earlier and he asked about me. Then comes the big news!!! She tells me she heard that he has a kid and is also bisexual!!! Well, I flip out!!! I mean, I had dated this guy for a while and he never said anything about a kid and definately never EVER lead me to believe he was bisexual. So, finally I call him up and he is all apologetic for not sending me his condolences over christmas break. I go to his house cause he says we need to talk. Well, that is when I decide to ask him about the kid. He tells me that it is true, he might have a kid but they are going to get a paternity test to make sure. Well, that was enough for me...I wasn't ready to play step-mommy!! (all my friends teased me about that) I didn't have the guts to ask him about the bisexual thing until after we broke up....I was extremely intoxicated one night and I just blurted out what I had heard. He denied it, but it wasn't too long after that that I saw him and some other guy being a little TOO friendly at a fraternity house. He also is not so hot anymore....he is into the whole WWF wrestling thing and let the top half of his hair grow out, dyed it blonde, and started wearing flashy neon clothes everywhere he goes. Of course I get made fun of more now than ever when my friends see him in his wrestling attire which he wears quiet often to fraternity paries!!! lol I guess it's a good thing I ended that before he started trying to get me to be his ring girl!! LOL